VIVRI 10 Day Challenge (Intermittent Fasting Essential Nutrition System) – Chocolate Vegan (Shake Me!) with Fruit Punch (Power Me!) and Jamaica Hibiscus (Cleanse Me!)
$149.99 + Tax
The VIVRI Challenge is the first step towards the best version of yourself.
- The VIVRI® Essential Nutrition System ENS™ offers you everything that you need.
- The ENS was created by the VIVRI Medical-Scientific Board using highly advanced scientific and nutritional knowledge.
- The ENS brilliant formulation merges a symphony of healthy nutrients in three delicious products that are prepared in seconds when mixed simply with natural water: Shakje Me!, Power Me! and Cleanse Me!
- At the center of the ENS is Shake Me!, a complete Meal Replacement that, when prepared, becomes a gourmet Shake that gives your body 100% of the daily required nutrients of a meal, based on the highest international standards, in accordance with the parameters set by the FDA for a diet of 2,000 calories a day.
- In order to function well, your body needs to receive “essential“ nutrients that it cannot produce on its own (so you must consume them).
- Proteins, carbohydrates and healthy fats are classified as macro-nutrients and are measured in grams; they constitute 99% of your daily required nutrients. The remaining 1% is made up of vitamins and minerals (including antioxidants), which are classified as micro nutrients that are measured in micro-grams.*
- The secret is to give your body 100% of what it needs!
Are you Looking to finally start living your life to the fullest, enjoying every moment and not being insecure about your body? Start today!
The VIVRI Challenge Chocolate Vegan (Shake Me!) with Fruit Punch (Power Me!) and Jamaica Hibiscus (Cleanse Me!) is the perfect package to find your best self.
With the new VIVRI Challenge Chocolate Vegan with Fruit Punch and Jamaica Hibiscus, a guaranteed improvement in your health is certain. With Shake Me! Chocolate Vegan, your body will take in all of the 45 essential nutrients for your body to maintain your digestive system functioning properly. Not only is it good for your health, you will love this chocolate rich shake.
Using the new Fruit Punch flavored Power Me! you will have you feeling energetic throughout the entire day. In addition to the taste of morning coffee, you will now enjoy it with the incredible benefits to your physical health.
With Cleanse Me! Jamaica Hibiscus, your body will eliminate toxins and maintain your digestive system functioning properly. In addition to great benefits, a very refreshing taste will ensure a satisfying time wherever you are.
VIVRI Challenge Chocolate Vegan with Fruit Punch and Jamaica Hibiscus is the best motivation pusher
What is the basis of good health? Good health starts with a healthy digestive system. In other words, your digestive system is the base for a good, healthy, and lean body. The challenge is not only good for your physique though , it is also good mentally by being a big motivation and self esteem booster.
Are you Looking to finally start living your life to the fullest, enjoying every moment and not being insecure about your body? Start doing it today!
How do I use it?
To get the best flavor possible, grab an 8 ounce (a normal glass of water) and pour ice into it. If you have a blender, it tastes even better. Next, pour one serving into your water and shake or blend.
Shake Me! Chocolate Vegan ingredients:
- Stevia as a sweetener
- 21 g of protein per portion
- 8 Vegetable extracts
- 23 minerals and vitamins
- Vitamin B complex
- Less than 2 grams of lactose per serving
Power Me! contains:
- Natural sources derived from Guarana, Green Tea, and Yerba Mate
- Vitamin B complex
- Stevia Sweetener
- Naturally and Artificially flavored
Number of servings:
- Shake Me!/ 20 servings
- Power Me!/ 10 servings
- Cleanse Me!/ 10 servings
- VIVRI Journal
For more information: click here