- With the new Vintari Muscle Temple, its time to care for your well being.
- Vintari is a generation of essential oils that is good for you and also for the environment.
- With this essential oil of Muscle Temple, your body will experience a therapeutic pleasure and nourishment.
- This planet-friendly Muscle Temple essential oil will surely give you a well taste of the fresh ingredients of our planet.
Origin of the oil
- Brazil, Egypt, Spain and India.
- Smooth, minty with hints of resin.
VIVRI Muscle Temple Description
- VINTARI MUSCLE TEMPLE® is an exclusive blend of revitalizing ingredients that aid the curing process of your body.
- The Copaiba resin lays the foundations for recovery, supported by the Rosemary leaves for increased vitality and the Marjoram to soothe and release tension from muscles.
- It is also a great option for giving yourself a restorative massage at the end of a busy day.
Good health starts with VINTARI
- What is the basis of good health? Good health starts with a healthy organism.
- In other words, you have to take care of the only body that you have.
- These 100% natural oils will give you stability which always leads to being a happier person.
Are you Looking to finally start living your life to the fullest, enjoying every moment and not being scared of getting sick? Start doing it today!
How do I use it?
- Prepare for exercise by diluting it with VINTARI Fractionated Coconut Oil and massaging slowly into your body and breathing in its aroma.
- Recover from the action by diluting and gently massaging into your muscles.
- Create a rejuvenating environment after a busy day by adding 3 or 4 drops to your VINTARI Ultrasonic Diffuser.
- Sink into a relaxing bath, adding 4 drops to the water.
Vintari Muscle Temple is:
Vintari has a world-friendly origin which consists of:
- 100% Natural ingredients
- 10 analysis before being made to assure full effectiveness
- Cruelty-Free tests
- 15 milliliters
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
For more information: click here