Ginger is a plant widely used in cooking for its spicy and slightly citrus flavor. Its root is especially versatile as it can be consumed fresh, dried, in powder form, and as an oil. Since ancient times, Vintari Ginger has been very popular for its aromatic and culinary properties; giving rise to the creation of drinks such as Ginger Ale or Beer, and Ginger Tea. Its many benefits include its antioxidant capabilities and its ability to relieve nausea and gastrointestinal discomfort. Due to its active element, gingeron, it also calms joint and muscle pain and considerably reduces stress.
Origin of the oil
This essential oil has its roots in Asia.
This essential oil has a spicy and woody aroma with a touch of citrus.
Good health starts with protecting yourself
- What is the basis of good health? Good health starts with a healthy organism.
- In other words, you have to take care of the only body that you have.
- These 100% natural oils will give you stability which always leads to being a happier person.
- Are you Looking to finally start living your life to the fullest, enjoying every moment and not being scared of getting sick? Start doing it today!
How do I use VINTARI Ginger?
- Keep your immune system healthy by adding 1 drop of VINTARI Ginger to your water. *
- Help calm an upset stomach by adding 1 drop of VINTARI Ginger to your favorite beverage.*
- Take advantage of the high levels of antioxidants that Ginger offers by adding a drop of VINTARI Ginger to your beverage every morning.
- Season your salads with a homemade ginger sauce by mixing 5 drops of VINTARI Ginger, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, ¼ cup of water and voila!
- Get creative by adding 1 drop of VINTARI Ginger to any other meal or beverage of your choice!
- Enhance the flavor of your ginger bread cookies by adding 1 or 2 drops of VINTARI Ginger to your batter!
VINTARI Ginger is:
Vintari has a world-friendly origin which consists of:
- 100% Natural ingredients
- 10 analysis before being made to assure full effectiveness
- Cruelty-Free tests
- 15 milliliters
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
For more information: click here